Oreck Vacuum

Sunday, September 5, 2010

One of mine


 A bit of an experiment... one of my own pieces ...

'Me Time'

I need some 'Me Time'; no specific reason,
Whilst trudging aimlessly through crowded store
I conclude that 'trudging' could be better spent.
Facing the 'Wrekin' - Giant hurled mound
So folklore would have us believe;
I walk through Keatsonian mist, now clearing.
Marching on through muddied leaf litter;
In footwear far inappropriate
I take in gulps of revitalising air!
Pine trees needling my nostrils
Damp oaky mulch underfoot.
To my right the ribboning 'M-way'.
To left the Buildwas Powerhouse;
Giants' egg-cups of my infancy.
I survey the wondrous panorama.
'Me time' has been achieved!
Driving homeward bound through woolly studded hills;
I check the gauge . . . and need re-fuelling!



No comments:

Post a Comment